Friday 27 December 2013

♥ December Favourites/Must haves ♥

So, its been a while since I posted on this blog and I was so excited for my mum to have brought me a new laptop for Christmas so I can continue to build my blog into what I would like it to be.
Firstly I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Santa brought you everything you wanted. I hope you spent some quality time with your family and had a fab time. Christmas is by far my favourite time of the year.
 
So because it nearly the end of December and nearly the end of Christmas, I thought I'd get back into the swing of things with a December favourites/must haves. December has been such a busy month and I've been shopping ALOT. Whenever I needed to find Christmas presents I'd find something that I liked and needed to pick up, I'm so bad and this is why I need supervision.
 

♥My Favourites and Must Haves♥

My first December favourite is also in my opinion must haves for winter and they are ugg boots. These are life savers in winter. Here in England it has been freezing every day of December because its winter and I have loved just shoving on my uggs, leggings and a chunky sweater. I think uggs are very casual and very comfy. Now they are quite pricey at £150.00 for the short classics which are what I have. But however this is the second year I've had my uggs and there is no doubt in my mind that they wasn't worth the money. Love them, definitely a favourite.
 
 
The winter is definitely a season for long warm baths and lots of pamper sessions because who wants to go out in the freezing cold? Not me. This month I've been at lush a lot and have got some amazing bath bombs that make bath time just that more special. My favourite bath bomb from lush I discovered is the 'So white' bath bomb. Now this bath bomb is the most boring looking but does wonders for your skin and it smells, well I'm not good at describing scents but it smells 'lush.'
 
 
My favourite drinks for the winter time is hot chocolate. I'm not meant to have anything chocolate but shh it isn't winter without a few Sundays watching films with a hot chocolate in your hand. I love making my own homemade hot chocolates but any hot chocolate makes me happy. My absolute favourite thing to do is add TONS of whipped cream and marshmallows on top. Mmmmm.
 
 
Make up December favourite is a blusher from sleek in rose gold. It is the most subtle pink with the tiniest bit of shimmer. These blushers are so affordable and in my opinion the best place to go for blushers.What I love most about this blusher is that you can build up the colour to be as pigmented as you like. I can see this blusher being a daily make up product in 2014.  
 
 
My next favourite is another make up item. The baby lips have been out in the UK a while now and at first I didn't really get on with them, they tend to dry out my lips but after lots of times trying to get along with them I finally fell in love with the 'Cherry Me.' The colour pay off is so good and I can get away with wearing it on my lips for school. AND omg can we talk about how good they smell?! They are very inexpensive and I'm so glad I finally fell in love with them. Next stop is to bring out the Dr Rescue ones that they have in America but not here:( Wish I lived in America.
 
 
My last December favourite is a little bit of a cheat but I'm sure you can forgive me. Its a music favourite, well actually an album favourite. Little Mix- Salute. I got this album for Christmas and I'm not really a massive little mix fan, or a mixer as they are called. But this album is literally perfect, I already know every word to every single song. ( I'm listening to it now as I've been writing this blog post shh;)) If you asked me my favourite song from it I wouldn't be able to tell you because its so good.
 
 
I hope you all had the best December and I hope 2014 is good to you and its a better year than 2013. Hope you enjoyed finding out a few of my favourites and must haves.
Paige x
 


2 comments: